Now as a combined classroom and online course.
Primarily aimed at people who want to plan, execute, or participate in ISO 27001 implementations, but is also aimed at managers who want to understand how compliance with ISO 27001 affects the business and how compliance can be achieved.
Based on the authorities' latest infection advice that everyone who can work from home, this course is only arranged as an online course.
The course takes 5 days. The course material is available in English, but the course can be held in Norwegian by appointment.
A 3-hour written exam is held on the last day of the course. You can also take the exam online. You then decide the time yourself. Course materials are allowed to be used as aids.
The Implement course provides a very thorough introduction to the most comprehensive framework for building effective and risk-based safety management in a business. ISO / IEC 27001 also covers areas outside cyber security.
The Lead Implementation course focuses on the implementation aspect.
The ISO / IEC 27001 framework comprises a total of 114 measurable controls:
- Information security policies (2 controls)
- Organization of information security (7 controls)
- Human resource security (6 controls)
- Asset management (10 controls)
- Access control (14 controls)
- Cryptography (2 controls)
- Physical and environmental security (15 controls)
- Operations security 14 controls)
- Communications security (7 controls)
- System acquisition, development and maintenance (13 controls)
- Supplier relationships (5 controls)
- Information security incident management (7 controls)
- Information security aspects of business continuity management (4 controls)
- Compliance; with internal requirements such as policies, and with external requirements, such as laws (8 controls)
The course enables formal certification as an ISO / IEC 27001 implementer at the levels «provisional», «implementer» or «lead implementer» depending on experience. As you build experience, you can be re-certified at higher levels. Certification takes place through PECB and is included in the course price.
The course is based on the activities that must be carried out to achieve a successful implementation of ISO 27001. It goes through the ISO 27001 standard as well as the activities that must be carried out during an audit.
The course is practically oriented and is set up around a "case study" of a fictitious company.
If you have questions about the course, contact Stein Arve Jacobsen Møllerhaug, on +47 906 41 100
Experis helps you all the way to complete certification.