The following conditions apply to the purchase of courses delivered by Experis, both traditional courses and courses that are held and delivered via video conference teaching (digital classroom).
- Non-refundable registration fee on our courses.
- Courses can still be canceled free of charge if notice is given more than 30 days before the start of the course. Cancellation must be made in writing (e-mail accepted).
- If canceled less than 30 days before the start of the course, we offer:
- The registration can be transferred to another participant free of charge.
- Free transfer to a later course.
- Free transfer to a later course and transfer the registration to another participant free of charge.
- If the instructor and the sub instructor both gets sick on the same time or are otherwise unable to complete the course at the scheduled time, the course participant will either;
- Get an offer to complete the course at the first available opportunity, at no extra cost or;
- On request, get a refund of the participation fee.
- For courses delivered by video conference teaching, the curriculum in these courses will be delivered in digital format. This is done both for practical reasons and for infection control reasons (Covid-19). If you still wish to receive the curriculum in physical format, you must contact the course provider no later than two weeks before the start to arrange this. If you have not been given access to either a digital or physical curriculum 5 days before the start of the course, you must contact the course provider as soon as possible so that we can help you with this.
- For courses delivered by video conference teaching, the web service WebEx1 will be used as a platform. One week before the start of the course, the course participants will receive detailed instructions that inform them about how to connect to the service. The course participants are responsible for having installed the service on their unit well before the start of the course. The platform is compatible with common operating systems and mobile phones, such as Windows, Mac, iPhone (IOS) and Android phones. The course provider does not take responsibility for the lack of technical compatibility but is of course helpful in setting up the service with the participant within what can be reasonably expected.
- When the participant registers for the course, the participant's contact information will be obtained via the registration form. The information is used for administration of the course (participant overview, confirmation of registration, sending of necessary information, payment, contact, etc.). The legal basis for processing this type of information is a necessity for entering into an agreement, cf. the Privacy Ordinance art. 6 (1) letter b.
- Contact and address information as well as receipts for payments are stored as long as it is commercially required, in accordance with current accounting requirements, normally for 5 years after the end of the current financial year, cf. the Accounting Act § 13 first and second paragraph. The legal basis for this type of treatment is a legal obligation, cf. the Privacy Ordinance art. 6 (1) letter c.
- The information will not be used for purposes other than administration of current courses, bookkeeping, and subsequent confirmations of course participation. The information will not be shared with any third party or used for other purposes without prior written consent. We refer to the privacy statement on our websites for further information about our processing of personal data.
- In addition, consent is requested to use the contact information to inform about future courses. Consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time. This consent is NOT required to attend our courses. Such consent will be requested upon registration. The legal basis for this type of treatment is consent, cf. the Privacy Ordinance art. 6 (1) letter a.
About our teaching
Our safety courses should be a positive experience and must provide a solid basis for further development. Our goal is for our course participants to be able to apply knowledge from our courses as quickly as possible. We therefore focus on good examples from everyday life and a practical angle of the curriculum.
We use active, experienced consultants as trainers. Our course instructors know both the curriculum and the subject. Our courses are delivered from leading international certification organizations.
All our courses have a start-up guarantee - if you have signed up, the course will be held! For all our exam-oriented courses from (ISC) 2 and PECB, we offer you to follow teaching on a later course for free if you do not pass the exam on the first try. You only pay for food and refreshments.
Experis is in Lakkegata 53, Sundtkvartalet, a few minutes’ walk along Akerselva from Greenland metro station or from Schous Plass where there are several opportunities for bus and tram. There are hotels in all price ranges in the immediate area should there be a need. We collaborate with the restaurant "Vintage Kitchen" for lunch and catering. You should not underestimate the value of a good lunch, when it comes to making valuable contacts and exchanging experiences.
Our courses start at 8:30 and end around 16:30. We also arrange gatherings for course participants who want extra time to study before they take the exam. We can also deliver all our courses in your premises, adapted to your schedule. We can also customize courses for your organization. Contact us and we will make you an offer!